Pass Int-150 or Int-30A for PMC Speakers?

I have listened to PMC speakers (GB1i, FB1i, OB1i) with various integrated (Bryston B100&135, Simaudio 340i, Krell s300i, NAD M3) and was not closed to being satisfied. So I have decided to splurge a little to get Pass Labs integrated. Has anyone tried Int-150/30A or their amp version (x150.5/XA30.5) with PMC FB1i? What's each combination like?

Seems like many people match OB1i with Int-150 but am curious to hear what PMCs sound like with the Pass Labs Class A setup...

I will be using NAD M51 as DAC.
fiddleronroof
Drubin

It seemed to have the juice it was just that the INT-30 didn't have the head room I needed or so it seemed. All the way to the XA 200's Huh. Well I really don't want to put that kind of money into a pair of amps. Perhaps if I listened to it more I could somehow justify it but I don't. Maybe I need to find a more efficient pair of speakers or just settle for a less powerful amp and not turn it up so high. Or look for a higher powered Tube stereo amp like cj or arc. But then there is that Power Tube issue again.

Thanks Chuck
hello chuck you ought to think about a Music Reference RM200 MKII. I was once w/the Cary sli-80 f-1 for 5 years & like the MR change - great neutral tube sound w/out all the hassles & heat.
Congrats Chuck! It seems money is not much an object and in that case, I'd like to suggest Utopia Scala over Diablo. :) XA100.5, XP-20 and a pair of Scala would be a killer system. I wet my pants talking about it. lol I currently have XA30.5, XP-10 and Electra 1028 Be and not sure if I can go back to monitors, even if it is Diablo.
Looks like my other post went missing. Oh Well. Kzhtoo I know and agree about the monitors versus the full range towers. But I have more of a WAF issue than Money.