Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
TARA Labs produces a full range of high-end audio cables which are sold through official TARA Labs dealers throughout the U.S. and in 38 countries worldwide. Products are regularly reviewed in respected audio magazines the world over. TARA Labs has won more professional reviewer awards, and has more positive reviews than any other cable manufacturer in the world today.
Post removed 
Sts,
Audiolabyrinth will never know unless it's Tara Labs. And oh...he doesn't give a crap about the Gabriel Gold cables since the Tara Labs evolution cables are the "best in the world".
Post removed 
Steve, that is a great intention, but a completely lost cause. He has absolutely no clue what the point of your Neotech example above was... zero, nil, nada. Don't waste too much time on him, the direct approach doesn't work either. Really, this is a guy that has thousands of posts on this site, and not a single post in the music forums, none. Music is what this hobby is about. To him, it is about the gear. There is a constant state of something breaking in for his system, thousands and thousands of hours worth. How could you possibly ever enjoy listening to music that way? I wonder how many cds he owns.

Zephyr, great posts. I completely agree. In addition to having a thread view count available to him, it would be nice to have some kind of count of people that are completely turned off to this brand because of this thread. He looks at the number of views as an indication of how many people he is "helping". Teehee. How many people view just to get a gawk at the next bit of nonsense he posts. Kind of like audiophile rubberneckers. You know what is happening, but for some morbid reason still have to look.