PrimaLuna ProLogue Two vs ProLogue Premium

Hi,

can you help me someone?Now Im playing with ProLogue Two.But Im thinking about ProLogue Premium.Can I get more of Premium or have to stay with Two?

What I meen:
http://www.kohutaudio.sk/novinky/uploader/pl_prologuepremint_hfw.pdf

Here in this review is man talking something about light bass.So it will play worse in bass line like is playing ProLogue Two?Have you got someone some experiences please?Will I be better with Premium like now Im with Two?

Thank you so much for answer.

Best regards from Slovakia.
xtream
Why not pass on made in China and buy a used ARC, CJ, Manley, VTL, Quicksilver or one of the other made in USA amplifier?
While I agree that there are some nice USA assembled amps the Primaluna is a very nice design in Holland, great price point, built in China option. Better made than many if not most Chinese gear it has a great sound and is easier to roll tubes and use.

That said the Quicksilvers are nice but monos so you need a pre.

The OP is in Slovakia so I doubt he cares if its MADE IN THE USA or not.

I have not heard the Premium but i doubt you will see a huge difference in sound. It looks like mostly bells and whistles, nice but if you are going to upgrade upgrade.

ps, Xstream, I spent a long weekend in Bratislava and loved it.
If you can listen to them side by side and can hear a difference worth the money, then upgrade to the Premium.

If you cannot do a side by side comparison, I'd stay with the Prologue 2 and save your money until you can afford an upgrade that will make a big difference in the sound of your integrated. It is not worth the cost and trouble of selling your Prologue 2 and buying a different integrated for a small improvement in sound.

The Prologue 2 is a very good integrated. Stay with it until you get a chance to hear something you like better. The differences you read about in reviews are not always as noticeable as the review makes you think.

I hope all is well in Slovakia.