market value of my gears

I possess the following amps and start thinking of selling them out. All of them in mint and original conditions. Just want to know their estimated market value at this moment.

A pair of Marantz 9 (Not reissue)
A Marantz 8b
A pair of McIntosh MC3500
A McIntosh 225
A McIntosh 240
A pair of Jadis JA200
A pair of Jadis SE300B

Thanks a lot.
jbl375
Audiogon Bluebook prices are based on the average of actual sales, and often seems pretty close to what I see a lot of used equipment selling for. Original Marantz 9's for example are listed at well in excess of $6,000.00, certainly not lowball.
Gbart, I suspect that figure is for one mono Marantz 9. A pair of them that have the same color chassis and are fairly close in serial number would be worth considerably more than twice the value of a single unit.

"Considerably" meaning at least several thousand dollars more than twice the value of a single unit. I am basing that on my own experience selling a pair during the 1990's, and on input I received at that time from a highly respected expert on these things, while factoring in some allowance for price escalation that has occurred since.

Regards,
-- Al
Jbl 375, I would check the sold section of EBay would give you the best info possible. I buy and sell quite a bit of this stuff. Bob