D-Sonic peak current output compared to other

Hello,
I read this review on 6moons website about the D-Sonic M2-1500M amplifier and I think it is a very interesting amplifier. However, I am wondering about the "Peak Current Output" spec (30A) according to D-Sonic website, because I've read regarding the Current Headroom at Spectron , where it is said that those can deliver peak currents of 65 amps...
I'm very interested to read your thoughts about that.
cjug
Jugg, what I have gathered this far about D-Sonic amps is that they are based on very innovative class D modules. The modules are rumored to be designed by Abletech. I suspect that unless you have speakers that are horridly demanding, the D-Sonic amps will drive them quite effortlessly. Being these amps so new, it will be fascinating to contrast their audible performance with more traditional designs in class D, A/B, A, or tubed. The trick is to let your ears do all the findings, not your eyes looking at their size, nor your... wallet. G.
Cjug.

I have also considered "peak current" when comparing amps. But I have come to realize it is not the end all of the whole.

Besides the Spectron, Spectral are known for their "Peak Current".
The Spectron is both a Stereo and Mono (they make an internal change). The Spectral makes different Stereo and Monos.

That being said I have heard both in and out of my system.

I really like the Spectron but as monos and with the upgrades. The price then became a consideration.
I also really liked the Spectral. Not sure of the model but it was a stereo version. But it just did not grab me, something was missing. Their Mono version were out of my price range at the time.

Not to go over all the different amps (do a search) but I found the one.

Do yourself a favor, a BIG one, and demo the Veritas by Merrill Audio based on the Hypex Ncore NC1200 Tech.

DO NOT let the class type bother you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

PS It has 38A peak current. I have heard it drive all types with aplomb.
Thanks guys for your thoughts.

I am starting to check the specs of some Class-D amplifiers, and I first checked Spectron, as originator of this type of amplifier, but your are correct, if we consider the upgrades, price is somewhat an issue for me. Anyway, at the Spectron website they explain the importance of headroom, so I check this spec in the others.

I will consider the Veritas by Merrill Audio, although I'm unable to demo it or others, as I live far away :)

Cheers