Best tube amp for $2000 or less

I'm looking to upgrade my amp and have a budget of 2 grand.
My system is:
B&W 805D
Sonic Frontiers SFS-50 Amp
B&W subwoofer
VTL 2.5 preamp
Moon .5 CD player
Music Hall 2.2LE turntable
Nordost speaker cables, interconnects and power cord

I'd like to keep with the tube amp and wanted some opinions. I would prefer a new amp instead of a used one but would be willing to purchase used if the price was right.
maddog66blue
Well your title is a little misleading, you are looking for the best tube amp that fits your system requirements and budget. Your speakers will limit a lot of the "best" tube amp choices, SET's. Not to mention the fact that 'best' is subjective, and will be different in the ears of many different listeners.

So looking at amps that are 50 wpc and up, and under $2000, I would say a Rogue Atlas if buying new, or a Cary V-12 if buying used. Happy hunting.
Thanks JMCGrogan2. Admittedly I was a bit vague. I would like to keep with tubes ultimately. New would be preferred but if I found a used piece that was in good condition, I would take it and yes best is subjective.
Thanks
there r numerous quicksilvers here for sale that get completely ignored? They the quickies r built very well sound great I had two of the early mono models. And best of all.USA built with a company that is still around servicing. I am sure quicksilver has a good customer service record. This is just a thought in a world dominated by audio products from Asia..