Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
06-27-13: Wolf_garcia
I don't get the reasons for Emotiva lowering the price of these amps. I assumed that with all the hype and glowing reviews these things are selling well ...
Is it possible your assumptions are wrong and one of the reason company was sold to Emotiva? Emotiva can build them cheaper and less expensive to attract more customers.

Most dealers, say 99.9%, don't stock, just take orders and drop ship from the manufacturer so no big deal.
Knghfi...my assumptions are never wrong, or so I assume. I'm absolutely certain Emotiva has no desire to make money and exists merely to serve mankind as a humble hifi friend, and to make Bob Carver's life easier with a pile of money...or at least his investors...unlike the rest of you cynical bastards.
Knghifi amps paid at full price. 2 months down the line. Its being sold nearly at 50% of the price. How would you feel if your Dude was purchased for 6000.000 but then sold direct for 3000.00 Im sure you will be pissed off when it comes to the time of selling it. How much can you ask for 3000.00 for a used pre???? or 1500.00 for a used pre?? it hurts everyone. I don't have time for bob. So this is my last post.
06-28-13: Dragon_vibe
amps paid at full price.
That's NOT my problem.

2 months down the line. Its being sold nearly at 50% of the price.
you need a new calculator, ~30%?

How would you feel if your Dude was purchased for 6000.000 but then sold direct for 3000.00 Im sure you will be pissed off when it comes to the time of selling it. How much can you ask for 3000.00 for a used pre???? or 1500.00 for a used pre??
I don't own a Dude but a VAC Sig MKIIa that was bought new. I could carless if Kevin sells the company but want to wish him the best. It will not stop me from enjoying the pre. When it's time to sell, I just have to accept s&*t happens in life, sometimes you end up with a short straw and move on.

I bought a new laptop 1.5 yrs ago and now selling 50%. What to do? Stop living?

it hurts everyone. I don't have time for bob. So this is my last post.
Only hurts customers bought before buy out which is unfortunate. Good luck!