New Krell s550i Impressions?

Looking for information on this new Integrated. Performance, quality, concerns? Thank you in advance.
zenieth
I hope this new integrated has better sound and quality than the s300i that it replaces. I'm not saying it's because it was made in China, but the quality was a step down for Krell in my opinion. I had a FPB-400cx and KCT and loved them. Recently, I owned a s300i and couldn't wait to get it out of my system - hum issues, couldn't control my speakers well, high noise floor, resolution wasn't that great, blue light wouldn't stop flickering, extremely loud hum when in HT pass-through and source was turned off. What a waste of money. Replaced it with Boulder gear and all problems solved.
I wont be buying any Krell from China ! There is still profit to be made manufacturing in the U.S.A. THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED !!!!!!!!!!
I find the discontinued kav300I to be a great sounding amp, as well as the 400xI, two made in the u.s.a. intergrateds that are really worth more than the asking price new!, Krell should get back to their original quality of these intergrateds!, I am a huge Krell fan!, I recently owned a Kav300I and loved it!, never owned the 400xI, has eanybody compaired these two amps?, I owned before I got the kav300I and still own the Krell 700cx, now thats one hell of an amp,LOL!, I want to own another Kav300I or the 400xi for building second system, what do all of you prefer, the 300I or 400xI??,, cheers!
05-06-13: Jakeman
I wont be buying any Krell from China ! There is still profit to be made manufacturing in the U.S.A. THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED !!!!!!!!!!

Really, have you ever tried to manufacturer an audio component and sell one in the US? Please let me know your profit margin versus your cost to develop the unit, test the unit, build the unit, etc. I actually could use the help.