Current amp vs Voltage amp

Two different topologies with different intent. There are arguments for and against both technologies. Not having a electronics background I'm tying to get a clearer understanding.

Speaker matching including impedance and power requirements: how does one match 1:1 :: amps:speakers? General rule of Higher sensitivity benign/high impedance to tubes, and, low medium/sensitivty variable impedance to SS (considering they can be of higher power rating)?

This is not to see which is best, but to better understand the process of matching components.
deadlyvj
It's good to get the manufacturers talking like Ralph, it's like gold, to get into their design perspective and ideology. I believe we do not have such similar opportunities in any other commodities.
Ralph is what makes these forums hum.{In a good way!}Thanks again for the tips,cheers,Bob
Deadlvj,
I agree and wish other builders/designers would express their beliefs and ideas.This can lead to very informative discussions and of course different views and conclusions. There's no rule that demands we all have to agree on everything. Varying perspectives are good and reflects our individual experiences.
Regards,
"I would have loved to see some valid discussion from the other side."

I think there has been some of that. ANy specific questions or subtopics of interest?

"I agree and wish other builders/designers would express their beliefs and ideas."

There is a lot of such discussion on the various A'gon threads, but Ralph is perhaps one of the more persistent contributors.

Plus Ralph's paradigm (based around avoidance of use of NF as the best means to avoid those nasty odd order harmonics + the rest seems to stem from that), FBOFW, is more unique and "radical" and a huge minority relative to the norm these days, so I think he has more work to do to gain mind share overall accordingly. He does a fine job though and I admire his tenacity in delivering on his vision!

...plus I must add that I share the feeling expressed by many others that I do learn things of value from Ralph's posts and I thank him for that as well.