Recommendations for a "summer" amp?

Living in a hot southern climate I'm considering acquiring a 2nd amplifier for summertime use as a backup to my Pass Labs amp which runs quite warm. Solid state, cool-running, fairly recent vintage (don't want to invest in service) with a used price somewhere below $800. I had a good candidate in storage but I gave it to my brother so I need some recommendations. My system is comprised of an ARC tube pre and B&W Matrix 800 series speakers.
abrew19
I used to have a high current amp in a sort of closet shelf space and I wired in a small fan to power up with the amp...problem solved.
Ron, we have a/c in hot climates and don't like adding extra heat to a room for the a/c unit to combat. It's 106 today and my house is set for 79 when I get home. I'm toughing it out so far this year with the tube amp.

The plasma tv is really noticeable in the summer as well. In the winter, I can run the tv through the tube amp all day long and don't even notice. Summer time, I am well aware of the heat pouring forth.
No one should apologize for not wanting to run an AC unit just to listen to some music comfortably.