What happened to Jfox

There was once an active contributor to the Audiogon Forums who went by the name Jfox. He was a very knowledgeable audiophile who had a very fine system: Sound Lab A-1 speakers, Aesthetix Io phono, Calisto pre,and Cat amps. He was a fine writer who contributed a lot. Since around 2005, he seems to have dropped out of sight. Does anyone remember him and know what happened? I would appreciate hearing. Thanks, Tom
twb2
Jafox, sorry to hear about your speakers. Today's Sound Labs with the PX technology and the Consumate backplates provide a huge leap in SQ over what they did even just a few years ago. You would be amazed!
"Mapman, How do we help the new members cut through the noise?"

Its up to the members/participants to help mostly it seems. Many seem to take it upon themselves to do so.

There is power in numbers.

It would be nice if A'gon had some quality control features to help avoid total nonsense, but I suppose that might entail a fine line in order to cross into censorship that is better left alone.

After all its just audio/music. What's the worst thing that can happen? Bad sound? Empty bank accounts with little to show maybe?

Hopefully less of both at least when all participate in good faith.
Grant, I'm glad to hear that you are alive and well.
Keep on trucking.

Cheers,
John
I too miss some of the former contributors, particularly Sean. Let's also not forget former contributors that have departed this world, for me in particular Lugnut and Pubul57 (who became a good friend as a result of meeting via this site).
Here is my take;
since the system 'overhaul' many, many things changed. I have noticed in my posting on these forums that it takes sometimes 2 days for your reply to post? The old system was not like this at all. That is just 1 example. I am certain you guys have others as well.
For the beginner- look into the old threads as there exists a plethora of intel. This will get ya pointed in the right direction.