Purchasing and setting up a home music system

I've recently moved into a new home, and I am now looking to purchase and set-up a more comprehensive music system. Specifically, I am searching for a *5 CD DISC CHANGER* that would enable *HD QUALITY OUTPUT* into a *SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM*, play *.WAV AUDIO FILES* from a *USB DRIVE* and connect and play music from my *160GB IPOD CLASSIC*.

In terms of a player, the closest that I've come across is the *YAMAHA CD-C600BL 5-DISC CD CHANGER*, although I'm not certain whether it would play .wav files or if it is compatible with my model of iPod. So yeah, I'm basically looking for a system and multicomponential speaker set that fulfils the aforementioned criteria, but I'm struggling to find anything that will cut the mustard - big time.

This is something that I've never had the space or resources to acquire previously, and I'd greatly appreciate any help or recommendations that you guys could give me. Thanks. :-)
morientes-19
Both the Oppo 103 and the 105 can function as a DMR (Digital Media Renderer). My understanding is that the DMR feature would allow one to control digital audio file playback through the Oppo using software such as JRiver installed on the PC. I've not done this myself since I have an Oppo 95 which does not have DMR capability, but I am told it can be done. I agree wholeheartedly with the advice to steer clear of CD changers. For a player, if it's available where you live, buy an Oppo. It can't be beat for the money. I also second NAD in your price range if it's available.
Gz3827 - Only the 105 has aysnc USB. I am not sure I would go for the 105 over the 103 just for the async USB. The NAD DACs are pretty good. I might start using the NAD DACs, rather than the more expensive 105. If he wants to use a PC with JRiver (which I use) a usb to S/PDIF converter might make more sense down the road.
Given the budget is for everything (source, amplification, and speakers), I agree with Dtc that Oppo 103 would be a better choice than 105.
Thank you for your responses, guys. I feel that you've offered some great advice that is consistent with other individuals' opinions across the relevant review websites.

Currently, I am settled on the following components with a view to purchasing them. However, I'm now looking for a stereo system, rather than a 5.1 surround system.

OPPO BDP-105EUMZ OPPO BDP-105EU Multi-zone \& Multi-Region Blu-ray (£1,075)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/OPPO-BDP-105EUMZ-BDP-105EU-Multi-zone-Multi-Region/dp/B00B0C3C16/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1375214181&sr=1-1&keywords=oppo+105

NAD T 757V2 AV RECEIVER (£1,099)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NAD-T-757V2-AV-RECEIVER/dp/B005IW69Q4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1375214236&sr=1-1&keywords=nad+757

NAD IPD-2 iPod Dock with Remote Control (£105)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/IPD-2-iPod-Dock-Remote-Control/dp/B001A4Q7T8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1375214332&sr=8-7&keywords=NAD+IPOD
So you are buying a separate 2 channel system? Is it suppose to integrate with the NAD 757? I am a little confused.