Duntech Soverigns - help needed

Acquired them recently w/o grills so now I am planning to build a pair by myself.

Can some owner tell me the actual measurements and if possible, send me pictures of the grill?

Furthermore, what is your best suggestion for mods on them? I assume changing the driver screws with brass ones, solder the leads directly onto drivers, better coupling of the base (what has worked best for you), maybe upgrading/replacing parts of the cross over?
128x128jazzonthehudson
You have the measurements on the front of your speakers.

There are no worthwhile mods for Duntech Sovereign. Enjoy them the way they are.
Jazzonthehudson, I know a guy in Tennessee with Sovereigns. Somehow I lack his telephone number, but I know how to reach him. But go to Google. There are reviews and pictures. It is interesting that I see a pair for sale for $7600 which is more than the retail price of $7600 when I bought one of the first pair in the US.

I had the Sovereigns and remember that the grill merely was held in place by fitting around the black surface of the area with the drivers. I think it fits under the portion of the driver placement and on top the base. There is lots of information on them on Google.
I would email this guy.
He owns both the Duntech Sovereigns and the Nova Evolution speakers.
The Nova Evolutions use two 10 inch Scanspeak woofers, Scanspeak carbon Fiber mids and the scanspeak Revelator tweeter. His screen name is, Bob Olhsson.
He's a mastering engineer for music.
His email address is, olh@hyperback.com

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/mastering-forum/136097-what-speakers-do-you-use-mastering-8.html
Tbg, i just noticed the link i put, the guy who owns the
Sovereigns and Nova speakers lives in Tennessee.
Its probably the same guy.
The link i put you see a pic of his Nova Evolutions.
Jazzonthehudson ask him what he likes better, the Nova Evolutions or Duntech Sovereigns?
I see he's using Pass amps.