Which REL sub, R528 or B2

I'm planning to buy a REL subwoofer. It will be used in audio system mainly, but also in HT from time to time. I listen to jazz, vocals, occasionally rock. It will support Dynaudio C1. I'm considering the new R528 or B2 ( can get them at roughly the same price).
The new 528 looks better but is it as good as B2?
jkuc
My REL is currently behind my left main with a fake plant on top of it, so it has disappeared even more. I AM interested in responses to my previous post (perhaps from somebody with reading comprehension ability) regarding sub level manipulation...any manipulators out there?
Wolf, I think that the REL sub has enough flexibility of control to blend seamlessly with any main speaker. I know with my SF GH's that they blend seamlessly with these speakers. The GH's are ultra fast, and even though i was concerned that this would be an issue with the sub, that has turned out not to be the case. OTOH, it did take a lot of adjustment and fine tuning to get the correct blend, BUT I did it by ear; I suspect if I can do that most anyone can. Plus, the hook-up of the REL directly to the amp is a MAJOR benefit as far as I am concerned.
All well and good (and my trusty REL amazes me all the time, except when I'm not actually listening to anything), but I was specifically referring to having to adjust the level of the REL relative to the recording's bass output. I play some stuff that has really hot bass level (recent Donald Fagan, Peter Washington's bass on Charlap's Bernstein album, etc.). I don't adjust it too often, but I stuck a "chicken head" knob on it so I could tell where the High Level knob is without pulling the REL out from the wall (to satisfy my knob position curiosity relative to my obvious "golden ear" listening skills).
Wolf, I now see what you are saying. But it doesn't make any sense to me. The x-over and the level should be right for all of your recording's. If you are increasing the level from recording to recording, something is wrong, IMO. Again, IMHO, if the level and x-over is seamless with the mains, then the amount of bass will be reproduced as per what is appropriate for the recording. If you like a louder or more forceful bass response, then increasing that control is simply overloading the bass and probably the room for other recordings. Sounds like maybe you need an equalizer in your system or some such thing. Why are you using your Sub's control's as an equalizer??