Lots of detail, great imaging, not much bass?

Since my o.p. didn't go through, here's the short version...

Looking at possibly buying a pair of great imaging, loads of detail, low bass (as not to bother neighbors) speaker.

Budget $700-?

Front end is Classe Ca-150, lightspeed attenuator, parasound z dac blah blah blah.

Musical tastes: rock, house music, jazz, female vocals...

Want great imaging, detail and bass I can hear, jusy not bass the neighbors can hear!

Suggestions? Totems? Silverline minuets? I'd prefer to buy used since I'm looking for lots of bang for the buck!

Mucho Gracias!
128x128b_limo
B_limo,
You might want to check if you have enough gain in the system because of a passive volume control. The next speakers that you get should have a sensitivity rating of at least 90+db.
I faced this issue when I introduced the Promitheus TVC in the system. But as soon as I changed the connection between the TVC and the amp to XLR, things fell into place. Enough bass to shake the entire house! The reason was the amp now sees, for example, 0.8V instead of 0.4V, since there are 2 legs (+/-) in the XRL connection. So I am getting a nice gain at lower settings of the TVC. In your case you simply cannot do this, since you have no XLR at the attenuator output.
Thanks sandstone! That was actually another pair that I've heard about here and was considering also.

Thanks for the input Milpai, but I think you might of misunderstood my question; I'm looking for a pair of speakers that image well and have good detail but have low levels of bass, as bass is what is going to travel through walls and bother neighbors. Sorry if my question is confusing!