Totem Dreamcatchers integrated amp, under $1000.

I'm in the market for an integrated amp for a pair of Totem DC's for under $1000. Has anyone had any experience with the Rotel RA-12 and DC's?, also considering NAD and the Rega BrioR. Problem with the Rega is that it'll put my over budget a bit by the time I get a DAC.

Regards
sonomatic
Post removed 
08-09-13: Bob_reynolds
As always with integrated amps, I suggest you look for units that allow complete separation of the preamp and amp sections. Most NAD models provide this functionality.
Both the Marantz PM8004 and Peachtree Decco65 have preamp-out jacks. Peachtree even makes a 220 wpc power amp to work with their integrateds.

You also may not need pre-outs if the subwoofer has speaker level inputs. Some of mine do, some don't.
I second the Marantz PM-8004 with the caveat that I haven't heard it but own the PM-15S2b which is the next one up. My Tonians have no real bass to speak of since they cut off around 40Hz but with the Marantz, it's like I have an extra driver down there, some where. The bass I'm getting is unbelievable. The sound is clean, clear, quick and very resolving. I have no reason to believe the PM-8004 would be any different, just on a different scale, if at that.

As Johnnyb53 says, try to get a demo at Music Direct and it will be at discount and still have the 30-day return policy.

All the best,
Nonoise
Well, i've heard of the speakers at one of my favorite local speaker dealer. The owner used an intergrated amp Cary cad300se, source is a cheap amc cd player go through a msb d/a. The sound of the dreamcatcher overall is fine, good soundstage, balance, clarity on high and mid, but if u are a fan of bottom-end sound then this would never be your choice.. Consider a size of a woofer, it only a little bit bigger then a kid bowl, 4" woofer, and also a size of your room. Small to ultra-small is suited but not medium to moderate.
Post removed