crackling sound out of right speaker

I am hearing a crackling noise coming from my right speaker.
I have done the following:
Swapped cables (from nordost to MIT)
Swapped left & right sides (left to right and right to left)
Swapped tubes in the amp
Still I have the same crackling sound when no music is playing on any inputs.
My system is:
B&W 802D
Nordost blue heaven speaker cables (all nordost interconnects)
VTL 2.5 preamp
Sonic Frontiers SFS 50
Any thoughts?
maddog66blue
"Replaced input tubes in preamp and amp.
Although I did notice that the crackling did become less after changing input tubes in the amp."

With the system powered up and making the noise, very carefully move the tubes around in their sockets. Don't pull the tubes out, or even go up and down. Just move them a little bit from side to side. If the noise changes, that may indicate an issue with one of the sockets. If you have some contact cleaner, try that as well.
As ZD suggested, do it on ALL tubes input and power ones. Did you try to contact Chris at partsconnexion? He's the one who built your amps and he could guide you through the points you need to check.
I had one of the tech's out today and they seem to think that the issue is a ground loop of some sort, we found a hum coming from the speakers, unfortunately we weren't able to narrow it down to what specifically it could be.
I also did try to wiggle the tubes a bit to see if any change, but no change better or worse.

On another note, I was borrowing a rogue eighty eight from the same shop and today when I was listening to some music, the amp just quit working.
Maddog, There is a distinct possibility that your house is possessed by demons. You need an Exorcist. However, this sort of paranoia is quite normal for audiophiles. I am going through it myself. One of my monoblock amplifiers keeps blowing very expensive output tubes. Yet on the workbench I can find absolutely no reason for it. (And I do understand the circuit, have all the necessary meters, 'scope, etc.) I am left with "bad tubes". This is most unsatisfying.

Nevertheless, if the tech's head was spinning around 360 degrees, run! Sell the house immediately.