AR the Turntable - worth it?

I have a line on a 1 owner AR the Turntable - it's totally stock.

I don't know very much about the AR line-up of TT's and this table in particular, except it seems to be well regarded as a performer. They can be modded a fair bit I understand.

Does anyone have this table? Impressions?
Or does anyone know more about the table and its performance capabilities?

Worth looking into???

I would need to establish market value also!

Thanks for your input.

cat9
cat9
Thanks Jea48,

I've been ALL over this site - he's got some real eye-candy for sale.
Still hoping for some personal stories/info/impressions though.

cat9
Great tables though I don't know what you are going to have to pay for it. I bought a ARXA as a kid in High School. 1971! Couldn't afford a new one at all of $79.00 so bought used. Still have it today in the living room system. Still sounds great, and still captivates me even though I am used to the Well Tempered Super in the listening room. I did though design and build a proper arm for it years ago. The early AR arms were not so great. Your's is a later model that I believe has a Japan sourced arm. Careful implementing of mods can turn it into a true, modern, High End contender. I now have 3 in various states of mods. No matter what, these tables are always musical and involving with a very accessable sound. For a similar design with a modern approach, check out Merrill's "replica" table. I bet it is a killer for $1000. Just saw an ad for it here the other day.