Zyx vs. Van Den Hul

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in comparing these two. I am interested in something in the 2K range, so the VDH MC One-S or R100 Yatra level. Would welcome any thoughts on any low-mid range offerings from either manufacturer.
fjn04
Frogman - Thanks for taking the time. I heard the ZYX output ratings are conservative, but I would still go for a the med .48 version.
Sorry to go off topic slightly but I came across VDH Grasshopper, still unused that is offered to me at around the same ballpark figure as these 2 cartridges being discussed. I remembered a number of reviewers used to talk about Grasshoppers as one of the best out there but wonder how it would stand up against the current crop of cartridges (assuming that it is still in perfect working condition).
I would not draw conclusions about ZYX based on experience with Monster carts.

And if the compliances are quite different, then you need to think about Cart-tonearm matching. What tonearm are you using?
ZYX sounds more like music. It does not sound like the old Monster even though it is made by the same company. Natural, fun, balanced. VDH more etched (and that's not intended to be a positive), more unit to unit variation, fragile. I sell neither, have no affiliation with either.
Hey Frogman, I would have thought that you would have gone for a VDH Frog and not the MC1S :-)