VPI Scout/Scoutmaster cartridge recommendations

Owners of Scout /Scoutmaster TT, I am eager to here your top cartridge recommendations for these TT. I am interested in what cartridges have been used and sonic results.

dynavector 10x5, 20x2, XX2MKII
Lyra Delos, .....
ZYX.....
transfiguration...

I would also like to know what cartridges are beyond the capabilities of these tables, in other words some cartridges maybe tooo good for these tables and you will never be able to hear how good they really are until u buy a better TT.. I am wondering if the dynavector XX2 MKII is in this camp or maybe the Lyra delos? THe ZYX cartridges have some acclima but may not be well suited for JMW9...
dvdgreco
Dvdgreco....all you need is the Shure scale that VPI supplies with the turntable. Once the vtf is in the general area, use your ears to fine tune the arm for your preference. I set up my VPI arm with the MINT which I thought was a bit better than the setup with the VPI jig...however, there are those that think the VPI jig is just fine.
I disagree. A digital scale is a must. Furthermore, setting VTF at playing level is crucial. Test it out for yourself. I had a 0.1 gm variance. Setting VTF at playing level is strongly encouraged by VPI. As far as the VPI jig goes, I think that it does an adequate job. I used it and then used a Mint to really dial it in. The VPI jig was very, very close to what I achieved with the Mint.
My experience corresponds with Tswisla's. Set the VTF at playing level using a digital scale. I use rubber O rings over the stub of the arm to fine tune the tracking force once I have the azimuth set correctly. That obviates the need for the Soundsmith counterintuitive. Also, I had the MINT and found it pretty painful to use. I did some back and forth comparisons and found VPI jig right on the money (i.e. same as the MINT location for overhang) and using a simple hand magnifier I got the cantilever as straight as I could with the MINT without straining my eyes, back, patience, ETC.