Any rock fans out there?

I preordered Black Sabbath 13 album and received it on 6/11. All I can say is wow, Ozzy, Geezer and Tony hit a home run with this album. The music is all new, but in the traditional 'master of reality', "vol 4", self titled albums. The pressing is super quiet, 33, 2 album set. Bass and drums are fantastic on this pressing. The music and lyrics are great and in tradition of old Black Sabbath, "I don't believe that God is dead". Since I know I have to ask a question, my question is, are there any rock fans out there?
captain_winters
Thanks Viridian. To this day I am always amazed that those guys let me play with them. BTW we have 2LPs out and will be recording the 3rd shortly.
Moonglum,
Thanks for your response. When you get a chance to listen to the album, let us know how it sounds and the overall quality. I really want to get this album, but I had some quality issues with BS reissues in the past so would like to know before I drop my scanty bucks on the new album. Thanks!
Actus, you are most welcome.
I got my copy for an extremely reasonable pre-order price. (Given that it's vinyl, it might be harder to get one later?)
If it all goes pear-shaped you can always claim a refund?
All the best....
Actusreus,
If you like the music,you will not be disappointed with the pressing or sound quality, price is also very reasonable, relative nowadays. Pull the trigger.
Martinmoble: Cool story. According to the band (Sabbath,) Bill Ward couldn't hack it on the drums. Look it up. Anyway, I like all those bands too. Some heavy metal and hard rock recordings from the 70s onward are surprisingly good sounding, as you probably know. I do like Classical and Jazz too. That's nice you have an audiophile society. I tried to get one going here
(Las Vegas,) and it was all talk no action.