Any rock fans out there?

I preordered Black Sabbath 13 album and received it on 6/11. All I can say is wow, Ozzy, Geezer and Tony hit a home run with this album. The music is all new, but in the traditional 'master of reality', "vol 4", self titled albums. The pressing is super quiet, 33, 2 album set. Bass and drums are fantastic on this pressing. The music and lyrics are great and in tradition of old Black Sabbath, "I don't believe that God is dead". Since I know I have to ask a question, my question is, are there any rock fans out there?
captain_winters
Well, considering that all the LPs I bought between 1970 & 2000 were never cleaned, I decided to play "13", without cleaning, just for the hell of it. :)

Manufacturing details first :
- Excellent centricity (holes not significantly off-centre)
- LPs were flat & warp free.
- Very clean pressings - well made.
- The runout grooves were well clear of the "shoulder" of the label area so no need to panic at the EOS.
- A minor criticism was that the good mastering work was spoiled by the packagers. Interior sleeves were too tight! Someone needs to show the packaging suppliers an existing LP cover for comparison. The inner sleeves were 1/4" smaller than those for regular 120g! Friction + static means they get well & truly stuck. Careless handling is liable to damage the LP during extraction. :(

Recording itself is fine and no sign of any MRA interference during play. All 4 sides played cleanly and were 100% interference free.
I won't add to the excellent reviews above other than to say the opening track will remind you of BS vol 1. Nice touch at the very end of the album (won't reveal the secret - don't want to spoil it for you! :)
@ Actusreus: You're welcome. Cool story. I agree about Tony Iommi...I hope to meet him and get his autograph one day. Easier said than done!
@ Captain_winters: I do have the UK WWA of 'Paranoid.' I found it to be better sound-wise than the WB green label. I also have 'Never Say Die!' on the UK Vertigo label. That sounds good too. All the other ones with Ozzy Osbourne on vocals I have on the Warner Brothers label. These are all originals, as far as I know. So, if '13' is that good, I will buy it. Hell, I was gonna buy it anyway! Now I have no doubts.