VPI 3D tonearm

Anyone using it yet?
128x128stringreen
Brf this was with an Aries3, so 10.5i

Keep in mind that Dylan Classic Records reissue has lots of sibilance, so it's still present even with the 3D arm.
Post removed 
For the record, Bifwynne's system is much better than mine and I am happy for him. More power to him if he spends more on audio gear than I do. It's not my business. I'm sure he is happy with his system and enjoys it very much. I know I would enjoy it.
Judy-

Why do you talk down to members here. Bifwynne asked a simple question that I would like to know the answer to as well. I'm sure stringreen will be happy to answer and tell us how the 3D arm is when he gets it up and running. Afterall, this is a forum to share our thoughts about audio products. I posted my system on virtual for everyone to see and my system is junk compared to many people here. Guess what, I don't care. I still enjoy what I can afford. There is no need to be an elitist and call people out on what they own. I'm sure everyone here wished they had $500,000 systems in a $500,000 dedicated anechoic chamber. For all I know, Somebody here actually might, LOL. I guess my point is that we all make due with what we have and use these forums as a means for friendly comparisons and evaluations of specific products. There is no need for bashing someone elses system.
Brf it would have been a 10.5 on an Aries 3.

That Classic Records bob Dylan bootleg series reissue tends toward the sibilant side, so the 3D armwand does not remove it completely. It was just slightly more pleasant than the metal 10.5. Also this was on a dealer's setup, not my own.