VPI 3D tonearm

Anyone using it yet?
128x128stringreen
Brf it would have been a 10.5 on an Aries 3.

That Classic Records bob Dylan bootleg series reissue tends toward the sibilant side, so the 3D armwand does not remove it completely. It was just slightly more pleasant than the metal 10.5. Also this was on a dealer's setup, not my own.
@ Andyprice ... thanks for your support. Andy, I checked your system, and I think it's a fine rig. I'm sure it gives you tremendous pleasure and isn't that what our hobby is all about?

Just a general comment or two if I may. By and large, I think most of the Forum contributors are ladies and gentlemen. I have learned a great deal from so many folks. Aside from the pleasure my rig gives me, I find the technical side of our hobby very interesting. I guess I'm a frustrated scientist.

In addition, I am not jealous of anyone else's rig or room. In fact, nothing would give me more pleasure than being invited to a member's sound room and having the time and means to get there to check out how different rigs sound.

Last point, I would never "dis" anyone else's rig. Period. It's incredibly bad form. OTOH, on just one prior occasion, I did report 2 members to the moderators. The two members were using the Forum to make incredibly disparaging personal comments about each other's character. Regrettably, I'm getting close to making another referral.
I now own one. The uni-pivot "receptacle point" is stainless as are the side weights. Azimuth and VTF are set by the counterweight. Time-consuming set-up!!! This is on a Classic 3. Both profound and awesome. Any other questions?
Does anyone know whether VPI will take a mint Classic 3 arm in trade for the 3D print arm? And if so, how much the extra charge would be? Oh ... can the SS intuit device be used on the 3D print arm?
Hi Judy,
I've sampled your postings and, though I too sometimes like to fly the cynicism, I also value sincere dialog. Afterall why hang with a bunch of audio geeks if you really have a life, right? I was simply wondering if there might be more to your approach than meets the eye? Certainly, you have a knack for "stirring the pot" and getting the intended responses. I would appreciate your thoughts on this, perhaps via a few sentences, of course provided your attention span can last that long.
Steve