VPI 3D tonearm

Anyone using it yet?
128x128stringreen
I've written on a new post about the sound of this arm....MUCH better than the 10.5, however, do not get it until the new rear counterweight is released to the public....about a month.
Stringreen, I can't seem to find that post you started the other day. What happened to it?
I have forwarded to Audiogon for formal banning of this member, enough is enough, now the name calling begins.

judyazbluesSeptember 22, 2013 3:39pm

Whoa funny guy. I don't find you interesting at all. But most assholes aren't. On Monday, September 9, 2013, Stephen Chamberlain via AudiogonN wrote

stevechamSeptember 9, 2013 7:10am

Hi Judy,
I've sampled your postings and, though I too sometimes like to fly the cynicism, I also value sincere dialog. Afterall why hang with a bunch of audio geeks if you really have a life, right? I was simply wondering if there might be more to your approach than meets the eye? Certainly, you have a knack for "stirring the pot" and getting the intended responses. I would appreciate your thoughts on this, perhaps via a few sentences, of course provided your attention span can last that long.
Steve

This member

judyazblues(9 - 100.00%)
Cave Creek, AZ 85327 (United States)

Concerning safety

Audiogon cares about the safety of its community. Only accept offers made online through the Audiogon Order system. Simply press the "Make an offer" button on the listing page if you're a buyer, or click