Clear Day cables vs. Morrow Audio Cables

Hello,

Has anyone compared the Clear Day double shotgun speaker cables to the Morrow Audio SP5 or SP6 speaker cables? I'm trying to get a sonic reference point between these two brands. Thanks
goose
Lincnabby- are you using bare wires or mini spades for connections to the fisher. Im about to demo a set of pauls cables without any termination in a system with another restored vintage integrated....

I also use reality cables with my omega monitors and think they are truly splendid but due to the large size terminals i thought id try something else with this systems
Hey Kbuzz,
Paul made me a pair with the mini spades, and they fit the nickel screw connections perfectly on the back of my Fisher.

I'm guessing Paul could not do this with a demo pair, but I know that if you decided to buy he would terminate your pair with high quality silver plated mini spades- that's what he did for me.

Good luck!
Well, I have been using a set of Morrow SP2 for a couple years, and Paul sent me a set of Clear Day for comparison. There is no question, the Clear Day are better, i.e., more open, detailed, dynamic. I do understand that the SP2 is on the low end of Morrow, so I can't say how SP5 or SP6 would compare.
I recently bought Paul's shotgun cables and they are the best by far of any of the dozen or so I have tried.Compared to the Morrows they were very dynamic and open in every frequency.They will smooth out between 50 and 75 hours,so break them in before you judge.