Tonearm cables next league above Silver Breeze

Hello all,

I would like to know what would be an upgrade over the Silver Breeze tone arm cable with WBT's. I am looking at the Nordost TYR, Audience phono MC low, or kimber Kable 1234 silver.

Equipment is Aesthetix IO Signaturen and Benz LPS .34mv output.
Transrotor Apollon turntable.

I love the sound of the silver breeze, but I think I can reach another level of nirvana with something of even better performance characteristics? Not trying to break the bank, so the cables I listed are pretty much in the price range.

I notice that the WBT'S are very susceptible to improper connection issues, such as hum or channel imbalance when not fully seated and the collar not twisted down to tighten, whereas regular RCA is simply plug and generally plug and forget.

Any suggestions from you tone arm gurus? Thank you.
Ciao
Audioquest4life
audioquest4life
My present tonearm(TW Acustic 10.5)has its own internal cable that runs directly to the phono input, however, I used a number of cables with my previous arm, the SME IV.Vi. I agree with Jfrech's comments on the Purist cables. The Proteus Provectus (non Presto version) was clearly the most musically satisfying tonearm cable I ever owned, including the Hovland Music Groove 2, Furutech AG-12, Cardas Golden Reference, Synergistic Research Trigon and Audio Horizons Dimension.
My Vote would be for the Hovland--Pity not made any more --but they do appear S/H

Worth the wait

Team
Have to agree after trying many different DIN to RCA cables the Purist Proteus Provectus Praesto has been the best. An Ocellia DIN to RCA has also proved nice but have still preferred the PPP.

(Dealer disclosure)