Coconut Audio $1.5 million power cord

"Coconut-Audio Artemis power 10m MASTERPIECE 98% discount! Euro plug immediate delivery!

retail price is $1,500,000
selling price is $25,000

Yes, that's right. The retail prices is $1.5 MILLION. My side hurts from laughing. HaHaHa.
higgsboson
Marakanetz, PT Barnum also said,

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”. P.T. Barnum quotes

Cheers
I'm selling my cat for $100k retail $2.5 million . With the cat by your side when you listen to your music is like 3D movie. The cat have been train for the last 5 yrs just to do that . All trade are welcome, payment as low as $1 a day with approve credit. Hurry sale end in 30sec after you finish reading this ad.
I dont see why you laugh at an 1.5 Million Cable (there is other for 2 M on their web site too) and dont laugh at an $25,000 or 5000/m Cable that are very common these days , available from many brands.

I am on the business myself, and suggesting $5,000 or $1.5M for a cables worth is both a joke and a rip off.

Maybe some day when we discover more "super conductors" it could be justified to charge $5,000 or more per meter for an IC.

Today, it just doesn't add up