Coconut Audio $1.5 million power cord

"Coconut-Audio Artemis power 10m MASTERPIECE 98% discount! Euro plug immediate delivery!

retail price is $1,500,000
selling price is $25,000

Yes, that's right. The retail prices is $1.5 MILLION. My side hurts from laughing. HaHaHa.
higgsboson
Going by his feedback, it looks like he has sold a few things. I can just imagine what someone who comes to this site for the first time .With a sincere desire to learn about great sounding audio,must think when they see this crap.
Not too long ago maybe a decade at least 70% of philes had same philosophy as coconut audio towards tweaks and sound.
"Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, scam artist and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.[1]

Although Barnum was also an author, publisher, philanthropist, and for some time a politician, he said of himself, "I am a showman by profession...and all the gilding shall make nothing else of me,"[2] and his personal aims were "to put money in his own coffers."[3] Barnum is widely but erroneously credited with coining the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute."[4]"

Personally, I love a good circus!
I liked Barnums sign stating "This way to the Egress" where upon people would go that direction to a tent flap that led out of the circus and had to pay again to re-enter.

Seems he was a progenitor for modern bankers, politicians and CEOs.

All the best,
Nonoise