Best CD sleeves out there

I am wondering what everyone's opinion is of the best cd sleeves on the market right now. I volunteer at my local library and I have to replace about 5000 jewel boxes with sleeves to save room...we have run out of space and we need to make the switch asap. I am interested in long time durability, ease of use, and the capacity to stick the liner notes/leaflet in the sleeve with the cd. A deejay told me he uses Tyvek sleeves...any opinions out there?
mp666
They do make skinny "jewel boxes"...about half the thickness of the common ones.
They are not cheap but they are the best I've found.

http://www.jewelsleeve.com/index.html
I second Nsgarch with the Discosox recommendation. I keep all my CDs in them (about 1,00 now). When I get a new CD, I open the box, grab the booklet, and slip it in a DiscSox. Then I rip the disc to my harddrive and put it all away for safekeeping. At the same time I toss the jewelcase - those things even clog up my wastebasket.

The pleasant thing is that a tray of Sox is much like flipping through a miniature record bin.
Any difference between DiscSox DJ Sleeves and Jewelsleeves? I am about to sleeve 1000+ discs...