beautiful piano recordings: solo or small ensemble

wanted to pick up some beautiful, well recorded piano recordings, and hoping some people can chime in with rec's.

classical is ok, as is jazz.

some examples i have handy are:

tom waits: closing time
herbie hancock & chick corea at carnegie hall
bill evans

others?
TIA
rhyno
128x128rhyno
Thelonius Monk's Straight No Chaser SACD has some of the best classic jazz piano sound. I love Jacky Terrasson (Blue Note) and his somewhat clinical-yet-smooth modern style. For classical, the SACD's from Pentatone's Mari Kodama (Beethoven Piano Sonatas) are incredible. May be the best recording of piano I've ever heard.
Just a few names of great pianists, who you could trust that they, as an average, play wonderfully: Svjatoslav Richter, Emil Gilels, Géza Anda, András Schiffer, Annie Fischer, Dinu Lipatti, Clara Haskil, Rubinstein, Schnabel, Malcolm Bilson, etc
A couple not mentioned by anyone yet:

Nojima plays Liszt -- fabulous playing!
Ashkenazy playing the Shostakovich Preludes and Fugues
Glenn Gould playing the Bach Goldberg Variations

Agree with others about Keith Jarrett The Night is You (or something like that -- he also recorded the Shostakovich), Grusin Gershwin Connection, Dick Hyman, Jackie Terrason, Fred Hersch.

One new Fred Hersch disc that is terrific if you like live jazz is his live set in Amsterdam. Just out.

Good luck and happy listening!

David
Philip Glass "Solo" and " Glassworks"
Minimalist music at its best

Anouar Brahem "Le voyage de Sahar" and "Le pas de chat noir"
Piano and Oud from Marocco, a MUST listen to

Both can be sampled on Amazon.
You should look into the "Live at Maybeck Recital Hall" series for some excellent solo performances - Dave McKenna, Monty Alexander and Buddy Montgomery, to name a few.