Chesky Records & poor sevice,

Has anyone experienced trouble purchasing CDs from Chesky? I have ordered two jazz CDs on Sept .1 2006 & after contacting MasterCard etc I still do not have my CDs.I have emailed them many times & they are all unanswered except when I threatened to get MasterCard after them. They promised at that point to send the Cds only to wait the extra month whereby after 6 months MasterCard will note address undelivered goods. They are still undelivered & I am out $50.

Bill
Ag insider logo xs@2xaudiopath49
Guys,
For any purchases that you haven't receive in 30 days, by law, you can call your cc and get a refund. Protect yourself and don't wait, if a business doesn't ship you something you purchased within that time frame, they shouldn't be in business.
I do not know whether it was my direct letter to Chesky from a email I got from the AA site or all this negative publicity however I received all the Chesky disks I ordered plus several sampler CDs one with some tests on it plus 10-12 musical cuts thrown in.I think the online ordering from Chesky doesn ot link one up to the proper sources in terms of actual ordering direct.Hopefully that is fixed now.I lost the email addrsss however if you go to the AA site under music or general & punch in my moniker Audiopath49 you will come to the recent link that gives Chesky's direct email.Sorry my regular maintenance got rid of the email address however you should be able to find it on AA.

Bill
I went through this too about four years ago. I never received my CDs. Never got a reply from them. This sucks! it was the first and last time I tried to buy from them.