Anyone going to see the Police?

The prices for decent seats at some of these shows is staggering. That said, I cannot miss them, they are one of my favorite bands of all time. It was really good seeing them play together at the Grammy's. Anyway, just thought I'd see what everyone thought of the tour.
pardales
saw them in New Orleans tonight
see my initial post

bought auction first row seats
worth every penny

took my 13 yr old new guitarist son to the show
front row right in front of Andy

andy see my eno shirt on the opener and mouths eno
he has a dialog with us all night
the band is hot, real hot, great material
at the end Andy throws my son his pick
he catches it mid air
made my month
mastercard priceless

miss this tour at your own peril, it smokes, hype and all

tom
went on a lark to the houston show on friday, and as big a fan as i am don't discount when i say they were excellent. only 3 of them (no backup singers / performers), simplistic stage setup, no intermissions, great set list (i'll simply say that i heard every song i love, incl such off beats as "bed too big," "cant stand losing you" and "walking on the moon". every LP well represented, band was tight & sting and esp stu are still amazing (stu strikes me as one of the top 3 rock drummers ever).

andy should've gone on an excercise program...he looks like he's aged 2x as much as stu & sting.

terribly expensive, but try to justify it b/c all original members are ALIVE. i couldn't bring myself to see the Who (who i like far more) simply b/c half the band is dead.

rhyno
rhyno

Andy is 64 years old, same age as McCartney
he wasn't fat, maybe you were watching the monitors
Sting is a chiseled rock God and skinny as hell

Sting and Stew are like 8-10 years younger

and stew is the ultimate cool guy
sting could only dream to be

great show, no question!
Saw the TV show they did a few months ago to "break in" the world toruing act. During patter in between songs Sting twice mentioned he was 44 years old ("Kinda hard for this 44 year old to remember the words to all the songs" was one of them). This would have made Sting, what, 14-15 when they released their first album in 1978? Thought he was a school teacher before the band?