Best HDCD cd's ?

I am presently starting a 7 day in-home audition of the Rotel RCD-1072 Cd player, and the first night of listening has been wonderful. I have a few HDCD discs, which are sounding GREAT. What are some recommended HDCD discs ? Are there any good places to find them and buy them ? Does anyone have some great HDCD discs that they recommend ? Thanks for your input.
adam18
Should also have recommended searching the archives here. Search HDCD in the music forums, quite a few threads.
You'll see my recommendation for Red House Records "A Nod To Bob" in there a few times. Fantastic cover cd of Dylan tunes by some lesser known artists.
I was surprised to see Van Halen on HDCD. 1,2 and Women and Children First. I could not find Fair Warning but all of these others I found at best buy. When I turned the cd over I saw the HDCD emblem to my surprise.
I will have to throw Niel Young back on and see if the HDCD light comes on. I know this particular cd sounds good and I probably did not even notice the light coming on.
I was just going to say that you may already have a bunch and not even realize it...like all the Van Halen albums.