Fleetwood Mac Rumours reissue

I purchased the new?? Fleetwood Mac double CD Rumours with disc one being digitally remastered and disc two containing outtakes and modified versions of the same songs on the original album. My point is that the overall sound and fidelity of disc one is vastly improved over the original CD issued in 1990. Wow, a huge difference. Any Fleetwood Mac fans out there should pick this up. It's a classic !!
pdn
Not sure but Music Direct or Acoustic Sounds would know. My guess is yes because it came out after the remastered CD but it is worth checking. Good luck!
Bundy, Just compared the new release to the DVD-A.
The DVD-A is much more Dynamic. With much better depth and frequency extremes.
Too Bad the DVD-A is such a pain to use.
I've got the original CD release from 1986 and the new remaster. They sound different but neither is terribly good. Both are too bright.

Buy 5 or 6 NM copies of the original WB release on vinyl (they're everywhere!) and play them all in a listening session and pick the best one. Then go away. Come back and play the remaining ones that you did not pick and pick the best. Then go away. Then play the two you chose back to back and pick your favorite.

Now compare that to any digital release and I promise you the vinyl will sound far better. It's not a bad pressing but it always sounds bright to me on CD. Not so on vinyl.

Sell off your other copies or give them as gifts. Then you've paid $5 to $8 for a great vinyl copy and can go buy some other new music.