Good Time to be a metal fan with a turntable

What a great time it is to be a metal fan. In the past two months I have picked up Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets remastered at 45 rpm, Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same re-done by Jimmy Page,Iron Maiden Somewhere Back in Time: 1980-1989, Ac/DC Let There Be Rock, Rush Permanent Waves re-mastered(with Moving Pictures coming out in the fall), amd The Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bullocks(yeah I know they we're technically punk but this album should be in any metal heads collection).

So my question is what would you guys like to see re-issued?

I know for myself I would like to see re-issues of the first two Ozzy albums, and Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance.
nrostov
Motorhead (some of the early ones), Slayer (Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, and Seasons in the Abyss). Not metal, but some Thin Lizzy reissues would be nice. Now that I think about I think some of the above have actually been reissued (esp. Motorhead).
Aquabahn,

Have they reissued Motorhead? I'll have to check it out. I know Reign In Blood was re-released on Lp

What about early Megadeth(especially the first album)?
Ozzy, Thin Lizzy, Motorhead, Megadeath all remastered.

We've been holding our breath.

I guess there is a God.
You Motorhead fans will love this
http://store.acousticsounds.com/browse_detail.cfm?Title_ID=41009

I love it. 666 copies!!!!
As a side note- I caught Motorhead live, opening for Dio.
The worst live performance ever (Motorhead), by far.
Outrageously loud, impossible to make-out any lyrics, or music for that matter. I had to leave after about 10 minutes. Came back for Dio- light years ahead.
I cannot possibly understand, how anyone could be a fan!!!
Just my opinion.