Good Time to be a metal fan with a turntable

What a great time it is to be a metal fan. In the past two months I have picked up Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets remastered at 45 rpm, Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same re-done by Jimmy Page,Iron Maiden Somewhere Back in Time: 1980-1989, Ac/DC Let There Be Rock, Rush Permanent Waves re-mastered(with Moving Pictures coming out in the fall), amd The Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bullocks(yeah I know they we're technically punk but this album should be in any metal heads collection).

So my question is what would you guys like to see re-issued?

I know for myself I would like to see re-issues of the first two Ozzy albums, and Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance.
nrostov
Audeiofeil, you got it dead on.

Glory, go listen to NWA's Straight Outta Compton...now that's some "filling your house with DEATH", and we're not talkin' Heavy Metal Devil and Demons "DEATH". We're talkin' real life, glorification of "DEATH" So strap up your gat, let's go on a hoot ride, and pull a 187 on some punk ass bitchs. :)

Xiekitchen, Machine Head and Black Sabbath Volume 4 have been reissued and are available.

The only reason I didn't put Black Sabbath(the originators of real heavy metal) on the list is because all of their albums have been re-released on 180g LP's. Same for AC/DC.
I'm really partial to the older metal groups such as:

The Starlight Vocal Band
1910 Fruitgum Company
The Archies
Ohio Express
The Lemon Pipers
The Royal Guardsmen

They represent the very essence and intellect of your metal bands.

Rock on bro.
I would love to see Aesma Daeva's second album on LP.
myspace.com/aesmadaeva

Some of the early Therion could be reissued too.
What added subtlety or nuance is to be gained in heavy metal re-issues? Can the re-issues be any better than the original releases?

Frankly, it seems like tossing $50 bills into the Grand Canyon.
Glory,
Doesn't all the Metal music sound like that?
I don't think it does. On occasion (which is becoming increasingly rare) I do listen to classic rock and some metal. My position on classics, like led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. is no different, that everybody else's here.
The "newer" groups, like Iron Maiden and Metallica are kind of OK, but I could never include Motorhead in the same company.
Live shows- it's a different subject. Sound quality for the most part is horrible, and that would include shows I attended- Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead.
On the other hand, if every live sound engineer could master a sound like Jethro Tull, Mark Knopfler, James Blunt, or even Rolling Stones, that would be a "whole 'nother story".
I do believe, that many of the rock musicians and their sound engineers are actually deaf after many years of being exposed to dBs.