Good Time to be a metal fan with a turntable

What a great time it is to be a metal fan. In the past two months I have picked up Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets remastered at 45 rpm, Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same re-done by Jimmy Page,Iron Maiden Somewhere Back in Time: 1980-1989, Ac/DC Let There Be Rock, Rush Permanent Waves re-mastered(with Moving Pictures coming out in the fall), amd The Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bullocks(yeah I know they we're technically punk but this album should be in any metal heads collection).

So my question is what would you guys like to see re-issued?

I know for myself I would like to see re-issues of the first two Ozzy albums, and Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance.
nrostov
Not really metal but - alice cooper billion dollar babies and kiss destroyer on 45 RPM!
Go4vinyl,

Oh God I forgot about Alice Cooper. Actually I do consider them metal. Billion Dollar Babies is a classic. In fact all of the early ones should be re-released.
Let's see we have HM:

sex,violence,crime,hate,murder,rape,fear,darkness,
unrighteousness,drugs,foul language,rebellion against authority,death and on and on and on..

Sounds like the evening news put to a loud and distorted, dare I say, music.

Do any of you HM Headbangers know where all this darkness originated from?
Do any of you HM Headbangers know where all this darkness originated from?
Glory (System | Threads | Answers)
Could it be...

...SATAN?
How my friend Earl (the Master of Metal Mahem) put it is that if you are not laughing (because of how retarded it all is), you don't get it. Its all theater.