Good Time to be a metal fan with a turntable

What a great time it is to be a metal fan. In the past two months I have picked up Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets remastered at 45 rpm, Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same re-done by Jimmy Page,Iron Maiden Somewhere Back in Time: 1980-1989, Ac/DC Let There Be Rock, Rush Permanent Waves re-mastered(with Moving Pictures coming out in the fall), amd The Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bullocks(yeah I know they we're technically punk but this album should be in any metal heads collection).

So my question is what would you guys like to see re-issued?

I know for myself I would like to see re-issues of the first two Ozzy albums, and Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance.
nrostov
Just came home from Jethro Tull 40 Anniversary Tour show-
that's how every event should sound like in terms of sound quality. Performance was absolutely electrifying.
Yeah but Jethro Tull aren't metal so they don't count. :)

Do you guys remember that year they one best heavy metal band at the Grammy's? I mean WTF. I mean that's like saying George Bush Jr. is a Nobel Laureate.
I don't think metal bands really have to adapt much lower standards of sound reproduction, just because "they are metal". That's like saying- metal fans must suffer listening to their favorite music (it's plenty of suffering even without the artrocious sound quality)
Maril,

You totally lost me on your reply. What are you talking about?

First off I saw a lot of metal bands during the 80's and they sounded amazing. Second some metal bands albums didn't sound great because they didn't have a lot of money. A perfect example is Ride the Lightning. That is why the re-issue is so great.

All I was saying is this post is about metal and I don't consider Jethro Tull a metal band.