Jackson Browne's "Time the Conqueror"

I'm aware that this new record will not be officially released until Sept. 23. I purchased tickets to see Jackson on Sept. 16th, and bought a "package" which included both the tickets and the CD. I'm wondering if others have done this; and, if so, whether they have received their CD yet (or whether you received notification about when you might receive it). I'd love to hear the record before I go to the show.

Thanks
jfz
Not sure if Kira and M18764ag know what a "chicken-hawk" is but look at a pic of your idol "W", and you'll see one in the flesh. I remind you, he ducked military service, NOT Kerry. But...the Republicans really know how to twist a story line. I'll give them credit for that. You know, if you tell a lie often enough, people start to believe. Just ask Hitler.

W/ respect to the Jackson Browne question, I have not heard the new album, but I love his old work (first 4 albums are amazing).
To clarify, I don't want to listen to any rock stars politics be they liberal or conservative.

"W" my idol with a reference to Hitler? News to me. Get a life Lindisfarne. Why are you wasting time posting on this website and not out working for "The Messiah"?
Okay, okay...I guess no one cares about what Jackson's new music is about.....then how about a politician, err, umm...one running for president this year using a Jackson Browne song and not getting any permission to do so and is now being sued over it ....now THERE'S hypocrsy ! ...no, that's IRONY !
Rock music is an important form of political speech. If you don't like Jackson Brown, Crosby, Stills, and Nash or John Lennon, then try to Ted Nugent or Toby Keith.