beatle remasters on vinyl?

will they be selling the beatle remasters on vinyl anytime soon, and how do you think they will sound?
danovak
I love the Beatles music still to this day (after innumerable plays) and the latest re-re-reissue is evidence of the value of this catalog, both to the provider and the user. Nothing of any value in this world is free. That's not to say of course that money and what it affords, buys happiness yet, I for one, do enjoy and am truly thankful for eating well. That said, I do have to DIS-agree with Fromunda, in that it is no conspiracy to strip the innocent (Beatles) music lover once again... if you find value, want, need (?) in the current reissue than buy, if you don't (because you already own what you feel to be a superior source, AKA: early analogue pressings), then... save your ducats. No whining.

What does mystify me, and I admittedly claim little knowledge of the digital world, is why such an honored and valuable catalog such as this one would sit for so long (with the advent and refinement in the art of high res transfer capabilities) and not see a thorough going over for the masses. And prey tell, why not DSD? It offered beautiful transfers to vinyl for the Rolling Stones albums in 2003 Abkco reissue on both SACD and vinyl.

After listening to the latest issue of little silver discs, I found them enjoyable but, I'll wait and see how it all pans out. Sure would dig a set of pristine analogue mono copies on polyvinyl chloride, though.

Happy (re)Listening!
It seems to me that I read somewhere that the remasters on vinyl might be out somtime next month in(November). I am not sure if this accurate or if the date has been bushed back.
Like I say Coffee2... I'd have agreed with you in spades if I didn't own and listen extensively to the DSD Abkco reissues of the early Rolling Stones albums.

And if you think about it... does Trinity Sessions by the Cowboy Junkies on vinyl sound analogue (good) to ya? Guess what, sorry digital and there are many more.

Countless beautiful performances have been buggered up forever by digital masters. I would prefer artists just sticking to non digital formats whenever possible, just my opinion.

Happy (01001110?) Listening!
Digital has been a problem because it was a new medium, so remasters make sense, but I don't understand why they would remaster the vinyl?