Favourite ECM Titles

We all know ECM is releasing some amazing music both in sound quality as well as "Musical Value"!

They have released a bit over 1200 records if I am not mistaken!

What is your favourite ECM title?
argyro
Excellent, then those albums could be of interest, whereby "Sound of the Earth" is the most innovative, I think.
Karelfd, I just discovered "Australian Didgeridoo Music Shop" online. Check it out and give me your opinion. You now have the title of "Didgeridoo expert".
Duh! You caught me Orpheus10, I am also known as Mick the Didgeridologist. Any normal evening you can find me didgering a few doons in the twilight sky, scaring the heck out of northern Frankfurt's collective population.

Seriously though, looks like a decent place to get some music. I listened to a number of tracks, in general they seem to be more palatable to a much broader public than the ones I mentioned yet avoiding to become too pop-y and insipid. Do we have a 'phile from Down Under in the audience who could tell us how close to the real thing something like "Didgeridoo Groove" might actually still be?

And talking about unusual instruments, I'd like to point once more to the Hadouk Trio with the fantastic Didier Malherbe (e.g. on "Baldamore" with doudouk, khen, djembé, derbouka, gumbass, hajouj, ... oh well check it out yourselves: Baldamore live, a great recording to hear what your system is capable of in terms of a multitude of different timbres btw.)

OK, next time I come to this forum, I promise to get back to ECM.