Which Beach Boys LP after Pet Sounds

I have been listening to this album, and really have been enjoying it. I never realized how good of a band these guys really were. The vocal harmonies are some of the best in the rock genre, IMO. I was thinking about picking up the Beach Boys: Today, to get more of their music. Any thoughts on which LP to get. Maybe I will just pick up Today, Tomorrow. That was a joke. Thanks in advance.
fjn04
Holy responses.I found Sunflower kind of interesting as well. I was going to order it on the new vinyl series through AS or MD. Not sure about the sound quality on these though. My local record emporium was (even though normally fairly stocked) hurting in their Beach Boys section. Thanks a bunch, and keep them coming in.
Go ahead and get the "Today" album. It's the album they made right before "Pet Sounds". Next to "Pet Sounds" it's my favorite Beach Boys album.
Hopefully, I can get some feedback on how the new remastered LP's sound, and start there. It certainly seems like the BB's catalog is deep enough to explore it further. The price on the BB's Lp's are not bad at around $18, but only if they sound good. Cheers !
Today is a great record too. It contains the original version of Help Me Rhonda with Brian singing the lead. The 45 featured a more rocking arrangement with Al Jardine taking the lead vocal. The live 2 disc set, The Beach Boys In Concert is a great document as well. They could dazzle a crowd with that singing, while the rough and tumble arrangements showed their rock chops...Good Vibrations in concert was just one example of a band that truly among the most unique of their time...embrassing their roots, while bravely changing with the times...pure magic.
Thanks to all so far. I figured Audiofeil would send me one of his originals since he has them all. Since he didn't, I just ordered "Today" on the new remaster Capitol LP. I am looking forward to it, but am honestly leaning on the pessimistic side as far as how the sound will be. Sorry Jaybo, but I was only able to take half of your advice. Maybe I will watch the movie Up in Smoke before playing the Lp though. One of my favorite scenes: Cheech: " Hey man, am I driving ok". Chong: "Hey man, we're parked man". BTW- also thinking about just grabbing the newer CD, that has Sunflower/Surfs Up on one CD. Even to listen in the car when we're parked, man !