Big Blue Tenor Sax

Folks,

I'm looking for some big blue tenor sax work, preferably in quartet or trio. I've got a lot of the usual suspects - Rollins, Moody, Coltrane, Stitt, Bergonzi, etc. I'm looking for newer high-quality recordings, and preferably slower tempo. Any suggestions?
grimace
I must be getting warm, because I have a lot of that stuff aleady. Houston Person, Art Pepper, Joe Henderson, Ike Quebec, Stanley Turrentine (the new CTI reissue of 'Sugar' is awesome)Ben Webster, Hawk, Prez. I just ordered a copy of 'State of the Tenor'. Not the easiest CD to track down.

Keep 'em coming.
I forgot to mention Charles Lloyd. Released on ECM, which is a guarantee for stellar sound quality. Very different from your run of the mill bob or west coast stuff. Blends different styles and musical influences. Contemplative, introspective and beautiful tone. Love the album "Sangam".
Charles Lloyd is great (the new record "Mirrors" is exceptional), but that's not exactly the "blues" I'm looking for. Eric Alexander was a good suggestion... Grant Stewart comes to mind... modern guys playing an older more straight-ahead blues style is what I'm looking for. Oddball one-off albums by people that don't have big names... that kind of stuff. The recent Rich Corpolongo Trio record on Delmark for example....
Pete Christlieb with the Lori Mechem Quartet, on the Cognito label is excellent. Big full tenor sound, nice live recording, very classic style. Uncommon use of strummed rythmn guitar.

Joshua Redman, while excellent, is kind of what I'm trying to move away from. I'm looking for excellent bluesy albums by lesser known players.