Big Blue Tenor Sax

Folks,

I'm looking for some big blue tenor sax work, preferably in quartet or trio. I've got a lot of the usual suspects - Rollins, Moody, Coltrane, Stitt, Bergonzi, etc. I'm looking for newer high-quality recordings, and preferably slower tempo. Any suggestions?
grimace
Charles Lloyd is great (the new record "Mirrors" is exceptional), but that's not exactly the "blues" I'm looking for. Eric Alexander was a good suggestion... Grant Stewart comes to mind... modern guys playing an older more straight-ahead blues style is what I'm looking for. Oddball one-off albums by people that don't have big names... that kind of stuff. The recent Rich Corpolongo Trio record on Delmark for example....
Pete Christlieb with the Lori Mechem Quartet, on the Cognito label is excellent. Big full tenor sound, nice live recording, very classic style. Uncommon use of strummed rythmn guitar.

Joshua Redman, while excellent, is kind of what I'm trying to move away from. I'm looking for excellent bluesy albums by lesser known players.
Houston Person has over 75 albums with many slower tempo songs...check him out for sure. (Big dreamy sax sound, and most recorded good-very good)

Dave
Although it's a little "bigger" than you might want, you owe it to yourself to hear Johnny Hodges' "With The Billy Strayhorn Orchestra". I love sax and this is slow, smooth and will melt in your ears. This is one of my all time favorites and as child of the sixties rock'n roller, that saying something!