Art Blakey experts please ... ?

A few days ago someone posted this link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbz_TYcMKQ0

So beautiful music from Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers with Lee Morgan and Wayne Shorter - maybe around 1957-1965.

Can someone please tell me which title this is ?

Is it recorded on vinyl (studio or live) ?

Any inputs appreciated.
Thanks Alex
al2
On CD I have the soundtrack "Art Blakey - Les Liaisons Dangereuses (1959)".
Every track is nice. Including the "No Hay Problema" track! Never have seen it on vinyl.

Sonically excellent is "Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Keystone 3 (from 1982)" on the Pure Audiophile Label on vinyl.

I do not know if these titles are very important in Blakeys' repertoire but they are very nice to listen.

I am also interested in the live recording "Meet You at the Corner of the World"- can someone comment on it ?
Jazzcourier, thanks much for the rundown on the Blakey School. He would actually graduate a "student" when he felt they were ready to venture out on their own. Mentor Blakey, no one like him before or since.

"A Night At Birdland" is Art Blakey's most famous album with "old school" fans. It includes Pee Wee Marquette's famous introduction which is remembered by all "old school" fans. Pee Wee was a little guy with a big voice, he was Birdland's emcee.

This album was made while Clifford Brown was still around. He could play Be Bop, Hard Bop, and ballads; his tone was unforgettable. Horace Silver was also in that group. This was when jazz was "definitive", there was no confusing "jazz" with any other music.

"Inna, this one may not be for you". Inna likes jazz, but not "Old school" jazz. Him and many others prefer the music after it became "amorphous"; but jazz, like everything else, has evolved. "Old school, new school, future school; when you add the word "jazz", it all sounds good to me.