Favorite poorly-recorded albums

I'm listening to Candy Apple Grey by Husker Du right now. Great album; sounds like it was recorded at the bottom of a well. Pretty typical for Husker Du. I read somewhere that it was intentional.

Do you have albums that you keep coming back to despite poor recording quality?
afranta
BeBop Deluxe "Life in the Air Age"

Agree with JT Aqualung

Tomy Bolin "Private Eyes, Teaser"

All my Traffic "Traffic, Mr. Fantasy, John Barleycorn, Last Exit, Low Spark"

Agree with Yes "Yes Album, Close to the Edge"

Caravan "New Symphonia" (CD only)

Early Steely Dan (up to Asia/Gaucho) "Pretzel Logic, Countdown to Ecstacy, Royal Scam, Can't Buy a Thrill"
Inner Mounting Flame, Raw Power, Exile on Main Street. All terrific music, but audio quality is the worst.
A lot (not all) of classic Allman Brothers recordings have not always been the greatest over the years for whatever reason.

I used to think many of the original classic 7 Moody Blues albums were not the greatest recordings (murky mellotron) despite being perhaps my absolute favorites otherwise, however, recent advances in digital remastering and higher resolution playback gear and improvements to my own system seems to have corrected that situation and they are now often quite stunning.
Most of Springsteen's catalog, as favorites that is. I think they are all recorded abysmally which is really a shame.
Agree with Inner Mounting Flame but my Exile first pressing is terrific.

YMMV