I have "inherited" approx. 600 7" 45 RPMs

I am presently cataloguing each single by artist, label, year, etc...
All are in very good condition and better. Some light marks/scratches on surface of some. They were all stored in closed top cases and most have the label sleeve or picture sleeve. Are these worth trying to sell here on Audiogon? (I have been a member for years.) Not sure if this is the right place to pursue this. Any suggestions other than the obvious eBay choice?
nudaddy
I have almost finished with a spread sheet listing title, artist, year, label, 45 #, and whether any have picture sleeves or were "punched" etc.
How should I make this information available for download or perusal? I am reluctant to post my email address for fear of junk mail, etc...

I thinking I could post it on one of my websites...or I could email the list to individuals when it is finished...if those individuals have accounts set up for this purpose...

I ran across some beatles, kiss, carly simon, james taylor...the list keeps growing. I have some of the oldies to do soon....
Nudaddy,

I'm possibly interested in the oldest you have. Ideal would be 1950s stuff, perhaps not in the collection you have.

Your idea about posting to your website is good, or even if your website has a link to send email private to you. We could submit and you reply as time permits.
Good suggestions. I'll post more within a few days. 615 and counting. Looks like it will top out near 720. Not many oldies so far, unfortunately.
45'S are so cool, not for most audiogon heads, nope they need the 8eyed copy of whatever. I have thousands and love them, check music stack and gemm for prices. 7" People are dedicated. I guess that's why I have 2 turntables in every room of the house.