Best system used for $10,000 for classical music

I am trying to put together a system for $10,000 used, for classical music. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
gonglee3
Good than an ARC-15 works!! Also you could have the option of an ARC CD 3 for the same $, nothing to do with tubes just a very good afterthought that maybe should have been a first thought!
ATC Speakers (have built in amps); These are used at Disney Music Hall and Telarc Studios

Bryston pre-amp ss

or:

From Italy:

Unico amps
Opera speakers
Best for classical.
Spkrs: used Harbeth 40.
There's a new model out, so the old one I'm recommending should get a discount.
Electronics: used YBA -- an integrated (unless you find a good deal on pre+power) & a cd player. CAVEAT: the cdplayer must be easy to repair (i.e. the transport).

That's it. The music will be great. The looks -- not so great. Plus there's no tube (but you can buy one to stick on top of the amp, for looks:))! Regards
If you like classical, listen to Vienna Acoustics with Primare amplification and CDP. In your price range that's hard to beat. Get a SS integrated amp. For $3500, the Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands are incredibly hard to beat.

When you listen to the electrostatics and the Harbeth, be sure to listen for the low bass and dynamics. Classical music without those two elements would be frustrating to me.

People that tell you any one solution is "the best" or "unbeatable" haven't listened with your ears. Take some leads from here, but ultimately decide for yourself by listening.

What are some favorite recordings? That may help to fine tune the recomendations.

Dave
You need a good midrange for classical.

The Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand's are indeed great value. You only need to be aware that John Atkinson was disappointed with their bigger brother - nasal, limited dynamic range. So if you go that way just make sure to get the right model with the better midrange unit.