HD radio and old antennas

Does anyone know if old AM/FM antennas (like the ones made by Terk) will still work with HD radio? Some of Terk's products are listed as "digital ready" (not the ones I own) but I don't see any reason why the antenna technology would change.
128x128dnewhous
The HD switching is looking for about 55dBf to switch from analog to HD. Also, the signal must be in the neighboorhood of +50 S/N to allow switching. Some antennas do contribute noise, especially the amplified ones, which is a no-no. My Terk FM -Pro does not work well on HD. An antenna that contributes little noise is a coxial sleeve. In addition, perfect impedance match is also important because it causes self-inflicted multipath. Don Scott
This does bring up the big problem that some people were predicting with HD FM - the effective reception range of the digital broadcast will be quite short.
This is the most promising FM antenna I have seen,
http://www.seengineer.com/

Note that it mounts on the eaves of your home like DBS, which is much more convenient than the Yagi roof mounted antennas. They emphasize precise impedance matching and high S/N ratio.